DNA is an amazing tool for genealogists – when used properly. Advances in the technology have provided us a much more useful tool than a decade ago. I am particularly interested in hearing from you if you have done a DNA test that connects you to one of three individuals:
- Mary Toliver (GEDmatch kit #HM7205769, 23andME “Mary Toliver”)
– looking specifically for a DNA connection to someone with surname Dearnaley, Dernaly, Dernly, or a variant.
- Carol Stevens (23andME “Carol Stevens”)
– looking for connections to surnames Tuggle, Beard, Gates, McCormick.
- Carol Bennette (GEDmatch kit #T454291)
– looking for connections to surnames Norman, Warwick, Huddleston, Bardin.